A Note On Section Initial Configuration Files: You must load the initial configuration files for the section, which can be found under the Resources tab.
Redistribution Case 3
- The network is pre-configured as follows:
- R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R8, and R10 run OSPF area 0.
- R1, R3, R6, R7, and R9 run RIPv2.
- Refer to the diagram for specific protocol boundaries.
- Redistribution is pre-configured as follows:
- R1 redistribute OSPF into RIPv2
- R3 redistributes RIPv2 into OSPF
- R9 redistributes connected into RIPv2
- Describe the problem in the topology, and note the possible solutions.